Insight7 is the customer and market research repository software built for innovative teams. The Insight7 research repository, web highlighter extension and other products (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) are developed by Insight7 Inc to help businesses aggregate and transform customer and market research into insights that drive great business decisions.
Data collection – information we collect about you
Information you provide to us
- Account and profile information: We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences or sign-up for the Services. For example, this includes your first name, last name and email address.
- Content you provide through the Services: Using Insight7 may involve creating, editing, and sharing content.
- Information you provide through our feedback and support channels: You may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing or suggestions you have for our Service. What information you submit is entirely up to you.
Information we collect automatically
Insight7 Web application
We collect information about how you interact with our webapp. We do that to better understand how our users use the webapp (so that we can improve it) and to help us to identify and fix bugs or problems you might have. This information is associated with your account.
- Browser type
- Device type
- Operating system
- Date/time stamp
- Logs of pages visited and features used
We don’t collect any personal data on our website. We only collect the following non-personal information that helps us to better understand how our website is used:
- Referrer URL
- Browser type
- Device type
- Country of origin
- Date/time stamp
Insight7 Customer Feedback Analyzer (Google add-on)
Our use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Tracking and Cookies
Data collection – what we use the information for
Insight7 uses the collected information for various purposes depending on which Services you use and how you use them. Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To authenticate and provide access control to our Services
- To provide customer support To personalize your experience
- To aid in research and development
- To inform you about releases and updates
- To prevent fraud and abuse
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- We don’t use the information for any other purpose, unless we ask you and you consent to it
Sharing with other Service users
When you use the Services, we share certain information about you with other Service users within your organization for collaboration: You can create content, which may contain information about you, and others can see, share, edit, copy and download that content.
Sharing with third-parties
We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, infrastructure, analysis and other services for us. If a service provider performs services on our behalf, they do so under instruction from us, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
Data storage and transfer – how we store and secure your information
Information storage and security
We use data hosting service providers to host our data, and we use technical measures to ensure security. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. If you have questions regarding information storage and security, feel free to Contact us
How long we keep information
We retain your personal information while you have an account with Insight7. If you choose to delete your account, the data is retained for another 30 days in the form of backups before it is irrevocably deleted.
How we transfer information
We might transfer, process, and store your information outside of your country of residence, to where we, Insight7 or our third-party infrastructure subprocessors operate (all in USA and GDPR compliant). Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to protect it and ensure to do so compliant with applicable data protection laws.
Your choices and rights
You have a number of legal rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you and you can exercise your rights by contacting us using the information provided below. In some cases, we might have legal obligations that prevent us from fully complying with your choices. In that case we will inform you about these obligations. Your rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you.
- Requesting that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Obtaining some of your information in a format you can move from one service provider to another. Our Services give you the ability to export certain information from within the Service. You can contact us if you require us to export other information.
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
Other important privacy-related information
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, Insight7 does not allow use of the Services by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Insight7 Inc
- 702 N. King Street Suite 500,
- Wilmington, DE 19899
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: insight7.io